Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!!

Today will be busy! The repairman is coming this morning (I hope!) to fix the icemaker on the new fridge. I officially hate appliances! I have baking to do and I need to take the kids out for their special ornaments.
On the menu for today....sausage balls, pigs in a blanket, and lasagna. All of these are for tomorrow but if I made them any earlier they would be gone before Christmas day! As it is I will still have to make double for the snitching that will happen today! The cinnamon rolls I will make Christmas morning.
I bought two quilts online this week. I love old quilts. These are nothing spectacular but they appealed to me and they were cheap!
They're more homespunny (yes I just made that word up!) than anything. I can just see one of them on the couch. I can't figure out how to post a pic of it so that will have to wait until I get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment