Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What are you working on?

If there was ever any doubt quilting confirmed it for me.....I am ADD! I absolutely cannot work on just one project!
Currently I am handpiecing a Sunbonnet Sue lapquilt for dd, working on putting my Civil War quilt top together, 2 table toppers, and a quilt for someone special that I need to sandwich and quilt. Oh and somewhere in there I need to finish Christmas shopping and wrap presents!
AND I am biting at the bit to do a stringy flying geese quilt like the pattern Bonnie Hunter has on her website!
I think I need a week (ok two weeks!) of no distractions like housework or eating or being the kid's taxi service to sit down and finish these!
I need a quilt retreat!!

1 comment:

  1. i think we find instant satisfaction that the smaller project brings. those complicated large projects take so long. I'm with you. I break up with quickies.

    ReplyDelete