Thursday, January 17, 2013

Devotion.....

Reece....our mutt that isn't anything she was supposed to be. A year ago I saw an ad on CL for Great Pyr mix puppies. We were ready for another dog. The kids missed having a big dog and so did I. So against my better judgement I called and they sent me pics of the puppies. Adorable balls of fluff. The kids and I loaded up and off we went. Well the puppy I liked the best wasn't the one that liked the kids best. Reece was that puppy. She absolutely loved the kids so home she came with us. She was a stubborn little thing but we finally got her house trained. Then we started realizing she wasn't as big as a pyr puppy would be......her looks were changing too. This is her at a year old and I see no pyr in her. I see a lot of some type of collie. She loves rounding up the chickens! She also still loves the kids to pieces! When I took this picture right before Christmas she was watching them out front getting wood. She never even heard me come in the room she was so focused on watching them. I called her four times before she even acknowledged me! I think she would have gone through that window if she thought one of them was in trouble.....
She's such a good girl except for the fact that she knows she doesn't belong on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment