Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mornings......

It's still quiet here.....for a few moments at least. I need to get the kids up and moving. I need more coffee! I woke up this morning before the alarm clock and  as I laid there listening to the quiet....what a glorious sound that was, I wished someone would would bring my coffee to me.
Dh has been gone way too much lately and I've woken up by myself every morning. I miss mornings where we could sleep in just a bit and wake up together.
There are days too where I wish I didn't have to be so self reliant.......every once in awhile I'd like to be pampered too.
Ah well, enough self pity!
On the agenda today......church, home for lunch, and then prom dress shopping with my youngest daughter. Where oh where has the time gone? I'll post pics of her dress later!
Maybe, just maybe I can sew this evening.



What I'm so looking forward to this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment